Whether it’s Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter, photo-sharing is most definitely in vogue. While all of these networks create a sense of community and connectedness in their own special way, Architectural Record magazine has launched a photo-sharing mobile app designed specifically for architects and designers. At the 2012 AIA Convention and Design Exposition, the Architectural Record editorial team touted the new tool, which is available, free-of-charge via iTunes.
- Six Steps for Contractors if Your Job Site Shuts Down
- Insulation D.I.Y.
- Designing with Wall Panels
- Moisture Control: Minimizing Potential for Mold, Mildew, and Rot
- Preparing for Future Efficiency in New Home Construction
- Insulate When You Renovate
- Insulation Fundamentals: Vapor Retarders
- Fall Energy Efficiency Tips & Durability Checklist
- Insulation 101: What you need to know