Whether it’s Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter, photo-sharing is most definitely in vogue. While all of these networks create a sense of community and connectedness in their own special way, Architectural Record magazine has launched a photo-sharing mobile app designed specifically for architects and designers. At the 2012 AIA Convention and Design Exposition, the Architectural Record editorial team touted the new tool, which is available, free-of-charge via iTunes.
- It Doesn’t Matter How Shiny Their Truck Is
- Solving Its Noise Problem Lets a Township Get Back to Work
- Extreme DIY Leads to an Untapped Passion for the Trades
- The Dos and Don’ts of Hanging Christmas Lights
- Top 6 Questions About Certainteed Gypsum Trophy Answered
- CertainTeed Gypsum Trophy Awards: Every Great Project Has A Story
- Your Warranty Feedback: Simplify, Simplify, Simplify!
- Sound Barriers Silence Noisy Neighbors