Kohler unveiled a somewhat surprising new look at their Greenbuild 2012 exhibit. A far cry from their typical pristine white, appearance, the company took a rustic approach in showcasing their kitchen and bath products. Using a structure comprised of reclaimed wood, their entire booth was transported in one compact semi-trailer. After the show, the wood will be donated and repurposed. All in all, an interesting, environmentally responsible approach.
- Six Steps for Contractors if Your Job Site Shuts Down
- Designing with Baffles
- Insulation D.I.Y.
- Designing with Wall Panels
- Moisture Control: Minimizing Potential for Mold, Mildew, and Rot
- Preparing for Future Efficiency in New Home Construction
- Insulate When You Renovate
- Insulation Fundamentals: Vapor Retarders
- Fall Energy Efficiency Tips & Durability Checklist