Kohler unveiled a somewhat surprising new look at their Greenbuild 2012 exhibit. A far cry from their typical pristine white, appearance, the company took a rustic approach in showcasing their kitchen and bath products. Using a structure comprised of reclaimed wood, their entire booth was transported in one compact semi-trailer. After the show, the wood will be donated and repurposed. All in all, an interesting, environmentally responsible approach.
- It Doesn’t Matter How Shiny Their Truck Is
- Solving Its Noise Problem Lets a Township Get Back to Work
- Extreme DIY Leads to an Untapped Passion for the Trades
- The Dos and Don’ts of Hanging Christmas Lights
- Top 6 Questions About Certainteed Gypsum Trophy Answered
- CertainTeed Gypsum Trophy Awards: Every Great Project Has A Story
- Your Warranty Feedback: Simplify, Simplify, Simplify!
- Sound Barriers Silence Noisy Neighbors