If you are in the midst of a major office remodel, refurbishing your existing furniture might be easier than you think — and save you money. A quick stop by the Davies Office exhibit (#2837) included a radical transformation of outdated office furniture into a modern, colorful workspace. With a 40-year track record, Davies Office continues to help companies significantly reduce their environmental impact. For example, a recent project for Computer Science Corporation in Falls Church, Va., resulted in initial savings of $250,000 in warehousing cost, 346,822 pounds of waste material diverted from landfills and 1,005,784 pounds of raw material conserved. If you’re at the Greenbuild Expo, it’s definitely worth a stop by!
- 5 Pro Tips to Submitting Your Gypsum Trophy Project
- Rebuilding Lives One Roof at a Time
- 6 Free Tools to Help You Design Your Dream Outdoor Space
- A Pro’s Guide to Choosing the Best Drywall to Use
- One Tradesman’s Plan to Finance an Early Retirement
- Beyond the Booth: CertainTeed at IBS 2019
- Siding, Trim and Railing: 2019 Is All About Color!
- Let Us Show YOU the Money: CertainTeed Rebate Program is Back