If you are in the midst of a major office remodel, refurbishing your existing furniture might be easier than you think — and save you money. A quick stop by the Davies Office exhibit (#2837) included a radical transformation of outdated office furniture into a modern, colorful workspace. With a 40-year track record, Davies Office continues to help companies significantly reduce their environmental impact. For example, a recent project for Computer Science Corporation in Falls Church, Va., resulted in initial savings of $250,000 in warehousing cost, 346,822 pounds of waste material diverted from landfills and 1,005,784 pounds of raw material conserved. If you’re at the Greenbuild Expo, it’s definitely worth a stop by!
- Six Steps for Contractors if Your Job Site Shuts Down
- Insulation D.I.Y.
- Designing with Wall Panels
- Moisture Control: Minimizing Potential for Mold, Mildew, and Rot
- Preparing for Future Efficiency in New Home Construction
- Insulate When You Renovate
- Insulation Fundamentals: Vapor Retarders
- Fall Energy Efficiency Tips & Durability Checklist
- Insulation 101: What you need to know