If you are in the midst of a major office remodel, refurbishing your existing furniture might be easier than you think — and save you money. A quick stop by the Davies Office exhibit (#2837) included a radical transformation of outdated office furniture into a modern, colorful workspace. With a 40-year track record, Davies Office continues to help companies significantly reduce their environmental impact. For example, a recent project for Computer Science Corporation in Falls Church, Va., resulted in initial savings of $250,000 in warehousing cost, 346,822 pounds of waste material diverted from landfills and 1,005,784 pounds of raw material conserved. If you’re at the Greenbuild Expo, it’s definitely worth a stop by!
- It Doesn’t Matter How Shiny Their Truck Is
- Solving Its Noise Problem Lets a Township Get Back to Work
- Extreme DIY Leads to an Untapped Passion for the Trades
- The Dos and Don’ts of Hanging Christmas Lights
- Top 6 Questions About Certainteed Gypsum Trophy Answered
- CertainTeed Gypsum Trophy Awards: Every Great Project Has A Story
- Your Warranty Feedback: Simplify, Simplify, Simplify!
- Sound Barriers Silence Noisy Neighbors