The portfolio of brands, including CertainTeed, can be found under the umbrella of our parent company Saint-Gobain North America (booth numbers 1411 and 1511). Our products and brands work to create “Life’s Material Difference,” which means that no matter where or how you touch our products, they have a real and lasting impact on quality of life.
The Saint-Gobain North America family of brands at Greenbuild this year includes: CertainTeed, SAGE, ADFORS, and two products from Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics – GreenGlue™ and Thermalbond®.
Take advantage of our new Education Lab located along aisle 400. We are offering industry-leading courses open to anyone attending Greenbuild:
- Solar Photovoltaic: Architectural Considerations – Wednesday Nov 20, 2-2:45 PM
- Atypical Methods for Achieving Reverberation Time for LEED v4 Acoustic Performance – Wednesday, Nov 20 3:30-4:15 PM
- Transparency Publications Summary: LCA, EPD and HPD –Thursday Nov 21, 9:15-10:00 AM
- Designing High-Performance Schools: Impact of Novel Building Materials on Classroom Acoustics and Indoor Air Quality at Slatington Elementary – Thursday Nov 21 12:45 – 1:30 PM
- Dynamic Air Barriers & Moisture Management: An integrated systems approach – Thursday Nov 21, 3:30-4:30 PM
There are still seats available. It is best to pre-register to guarantee your seat.
Not attending Greenbuild? We will be blogging from the show. Check back for updates.
If you are at the show, please stop by and see us at Booths 1411 and 1511.