Have you walked down a long, boring corridor with stark fluorescent lighting? A less than desirable experience — especially if it’s a route you take on a daily basis. Lighting manufacturer, iGuzzini showcased an interesting new product at the AIA Expo that can easily be incorporated into interior spaces to create a more inviting, memorable spaces. Its newest product, Trick, is a small, round LED light encapsulated in an extruded aluminum fixture. The product can be used to create designs that accent the wall and create a whole new movement with the light. Simply put, Trick offers endless design potential and a long-lasting, energy-efficient lighting fixture.
- Six Steps for Contractors if Your Job Site Shuts Down
- Insulation D.I.Y.
- Designing with Wall Panels
- Moisture Control: Minimizing Potential for Mold, Mildew, and Rot
- Preparing for Future Efficiency in New Home Construction
- Insulate When You Renovate
- Insulation Fundamentals: Vapor Retarders
- Fall Energy Efficiency Tips & Durability Checklist
- Insulation 101: What you need to know