In visiting the ASSA ABLOY mobile showroom, you’ll quickly realize the astounding combination of technology and performance that goes into the company’s door opening solutions. With a specific emphasis on classroom settings, the showroom featured a real-life demonstration of its Safe Zone technology in a music room. The gist of Safe Zone is that the door will remain open as long as it detects motion, making it easier to carry large items in and out of rooms without wear-and-tear on the door. Furthermore, ASSA ABLOY doors demonstrated exceptional acoustical performance. In the on-site simulation, loud music was completely inaudible with a closed door. Now, that’s something to make some noise about.
- Your Warranty Feedback: Simplify, Simplify, Simplify!
- Sound Barriers Silence Noisy Neighbors
- Put Your Best Foot Forward with HOAs
- 21st Century Curb Appeal
- How to Stand Out in a Sea of Lifetime Warranties
- Common Household Horrors
- 3 Tips to Improve Your Website’s Search Ranking
- Straight Talk About Roofing Warranties
- Our Mission: 10 Million Skilled Workers by 2020
- Rustic Curb Appeal: Polymer Shingle Installation Tips