If you type baby nursery into Google you’ll find a long list of design ideas, themes and furniture options. Switch to images and you’ll come face-to-face with a sea of gauzy curtains and soothing neutral décor. There are ideas for using wallpaper or adding decals, but what you won’t find is practical advice for creating a clean, healthy environment for your baby to thrive and grow.
So before you pick out your paint color or decide on a theme, take a few minutes to review these six tips for a safe, healthy space. We even created an infographic for you. So you can pin this to your Pinterest board – right next to that really cute elephant print.
You can find more information about the products mentioned in this article, here:
- AirRenew Essential Drywall
- SilentFX QuickCut Noise-Reducing Gypsum Board
- SmartBatt Insulation
- MemBrain Smart Vapor Retarder
- M2Tech Moisture and Mold Resistant Drywall
- Carpet and Rug Institute Green Label Plus