This is another installment in our continuing series on innovations in home design and improvement.
Innovation by definition is the process of transforming what we do every day. Changing what is expected. CertainTeed metal roofing feeds right into that by challenging the preconceived notions around metal roofing design. Instead of accepting it as industrial and utilitarian, they reimagined it as something beautiful.
CertainTeed Metal Roofing
CertainTeed Metal Roofing gives you the appearance of traditional materials without the restrictive cost, weight, and maintenance.
Want to learn more about CertainTeed Metal Roof options? Visit certainteed.com/metal-roofing
CertainTeed metal roofing has not only innovated in terms of looks and presentation, they have taken the best of traditional roofing practices (like the great warranties) and combined them with new innovations in the market (cool roof technology).
Some key points about CertainTeed metal roofing:
- It is a full roofing systems that includes underlayments and ventilation
- Metal roofing is available in three profiles shake, tile and slate
- Made from a high-performance steal alloy
- Feature a solar reflective paint technology that can reflect up to 70% of the sun’s solar energy
- Education and training available for individuals and companies interested in getting credentialed in installing metal roofing.
- Strongest warranty in the metal market
But at the end of the day, it comes back to looks. Homeowner Krystyne Fox describes the reaction her metal gets from friends and neighbors:
“Any one that sees our roof, they first they are amazed that, that’s metal and number two — they are like wow, that’s really, really attractive,” says Fox describes.
For over 100 years, CertainTeed has helped shape the building products industry through the development of innovative and sustainable building products and that tradition continues today.
Ready to discuss your options with a CertainTeed credentialed contractor? We can help.
Plus, more stories of innovation.