CertainTeed welcomes the possibility of posting guest content on our global corporate blog. If your company is interested in being a guest contributor, please read the following terms and conditions:
- Guest content topics must fit within CertainTeed’s industry and breadth of expertise.
- Content must be completely original material owned by the guest contributor.
- Content cannot be previously published on another website.
- If we accept your submission, you agree to not publish this post on any other website including your own website or in print.
– Linking to your post on this blog is acceptable and encouraged!
- All posts must be approved by our internal team, and we reserve the right to deny any article that does not meet our qualifications.
- Upon submission, you are certifying you have the legal permission to use any image submitted with your post.
If you would like to submit a guest blog, please follow the following steps:
- Provide a 200 character byline about yourself and your company.
- Provide a headline and sub-headline.
- Posts should be between 600 – 1200 words (unless otherwise agreed upon) and may contain no more than 3 outbound links.
– Outbound links to your own website are allowed, but affiliate links are not.
– You may link to industry related sites, but not CertainTeed competitors.Links need to make sense for the article (or add value), and must not be promotional in nature.
– Anchor text must make sense for the context of the link and article, and not obviously building links for SEO purposes.
– CertainTeed reserves the right to evaluate all links placed within the article and remove any links at our discretion.
- Send all submissions to BuildingKnowledge@CertainTeed.com.
- We reserve the right to edit your submission for grammar, punctuation, or spelling.
- We reserve the right to edit your submission for readability in our website format.
- We reserve the right to add, edit or remove links within the article.
- Major changes to content will not be made without returning the submission to writer for approval prior to publication.